Friday, April 17, 2009

FUKS NUZ ANCHORS UPSET OVER "TEABAGGING" JOKES.......WHAAAAA!

It seems that the news anchors at Fuks Nuz are upset about all the jokes that have been made of the "teabagging" protest that they supported.

Tea Party participants were not amused. The events were held in dozens of cities across the country, and while some demonstrators were criticized for wielding off-topic and sometimes insensitive protest signs, most took to the streets to speak out against government spending.

Brent Bozell, president of the conservative Media Research Center, said the media coverage was "insulting," reacting specifically to CNN reporter Susan Roesgen's combative interviews with Illinois demonstrators in which she declared that the protests were "anti-CNN" and supported by FOX News. She left the teabagging jokes to her colleagues, though.

"I've never seen anything like it," Bozell said. "The oral sex jokes on (CNN) and particularly MSNBC on teabagging ... they had them by the dozens. That's how insulting they were toward people who believe they're being taxed too highly."

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well, fuck-head, when you name you're little event after something that gives sexual gratification what do you expect is going to happen! You really didn't expect all of us to leave that one alone did you!?! Maybe next time you idiots should do some research first....oh wait, you fuck-heads don't know how to do research, your programs prove that.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If anyone thinks the orally charged remarks on mainstream cable were just a coincidence, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's segments over the past week with guest, Air America's Ana Marie Cox, would dissolve all doubt.

By one count, the two of them used the word "teabag" more than 50 times on one show. And on Monday, Cox even let the viewers in on their joke -- referencing Urbandictionary.com, a site which offers a number of colorful definitions for the term "teabagging."

"Well, there is a lot of love in teabagging," Cox said. "It is curious, though, as you point out, they do not use the verb 'teabag.' It might be because they're less enthusiastic about teabagging than some of the more corporate conservatives who seem to have taken to it quite easily."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

And Rachel and Ana Marie did a wonderful job, too.

Of course we made jokes about your funny little protest, because that's what it was, funny and little!

You can go here if you want to read the rest. I'll warn you, it's a Fuks Nuz site.

18 comments:

LeftyLadi said...

Oh those self-righteous little immoral, self-satisfying hypocrites knew very well what teabagging was and is. Their SHOCKED I tell you! Shocked and dismayed. Any person who would hold up a sign that reads, "The American Taxpayers Are Jews For Obama's Ovens" is total fodder for teabagging jokes. I'm going to post The Huffington Post's "10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs" on my blog. Really, truly disgusting.

Grandpa Eddie said...

You're right Nancy, someone connected with their little protest had to know what "teabagging" is.

Their signs WERE disgusting, and they have the nerve to say crap about the left. Must be that double standard thing.

LeftyLadi said...

You know, Eddie, I've never had bumper stickers on my car advertising my political persuation or religious affliation or lack thereof. I don't wear t-shirts with words and I certainly wouldn't lower my standards by holding up signs that stated the things those morons signs said. I wouldn't hold any sign for that matter. Its just not me. It seems so psychotic to be so out there with such hatred. Sometimes I feel like we've entered the Land of Right-Wing Oz. I keep clicking my heels together, but nothing happens! :)

Grandpa Eddie said...

I don't do the bumper sticker and tee shirt thing either, never have.

You keep clicking those heels and I'll let ya know if anything changes here. ;)

LeftyLadi said...

Click....click....click...

Grandpa Eddie said...

Faster girl, faster!

LeftyLadi said...

click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-
click-click-click-click-click-click...CLACK...click-click...

Grandpa Eddie said...

Hey, don't be twistin' an ankle or popin' a disc...

LeftyLadi said...

Who me? You're talkin' to Twinkle Toes here who can walk with a book on my head with high heels. I use that to impress my granddaughters.

Grandpa Eddie said...

That don't mean ya won't break somethin' smackin' them heels together.....an' I wouldn't want ya to break anythin' before goin' on vacation. That wouldn't be very romantic. ;)

Cats r Flyfishn said...

I must admit, I do have Obama stickers on my car and I still wear my "Women for Obama" button. Can't help it. And we still have Obama signs stapled to our trees.

LeftyLadi said...

Eddie - I wouldn't think of breakin' even a nail before goin' on vacation. ;)

Cats - I LOVE seeing those Obama bumper stickers - especially in my town where there are none! :)

Gordon said...

Yo, Twinkle Toes, it's the shoes. Gotta have the red shoes...

Grandpa Eddie said...

No wonder why it ain't workin'!

She ain't got the red shoes!

Nancy, get the red shoes!!!!

LeftyLadi said...

Boys! Boys! Ya think I'm clicking my bare feet together without the red shoes?! I ain't walkin' down that yellow brick road without my red shoes ya know. Too many right-wing witches and Texan flying monkeys on the path to go barefoot. I'll just keep clickin' and you (the one with the heart and the other with the brain) guide me down the road. ;)

Grandpa Eddie said...

Yeah, we wouldn't want ya steppin' in any Texan flying monkey shit along the way.

Ok Gordon, you got the heart or the brain....I can't remember...

Lowell said...

Ah, it's so sad that the tea baggers and their corporate sponsor are upset because they were treated badly.

My goodness, and they had God and Hitler at their side! Oh, and FAUX News, too.

Perhaps we could chip in and buy them all diapers so when they wet themselves, they won't be even more embarrassed.

Grandpa Eddie said...

Jacob - You would think that someone, at least on person, would have been curious enough to "google" "teabagger" or "teabagging" to find out if there were any strange connotations that went along with either of them.

I guess that this is even more proof that they follow Fuks Nuz and their rich Rethuglican handlers blindly without ever asking any questions. Of course, if they were to question their "leaders"(both political & religious)they would have both their patriotism and faith questioned by said leaders and Fuks Nuz.