Monday, March 16, 2009

TERRORISM, ISRAELI STYLE

There is a post up at Left I on the News that shows some of the harassment being perpetrated by the Israeli Navy against Palestinian fishermen.

It also shows attacks against American peace activists.

Here's the link:

Harassment at sea, real and surreal

Follow the links for the videos. It's almost unbelievable that this is really happening, or so I thought.

Israel is supporting state sanctioned terror, and we are still supporting them with military aid.
Therefore, we are supporting their campaign of terror.

4 comments:

One Fly said...

That we are and no one says squat about it. Peace-not going to happen and we are key to that. Our country loves war and turmoil and how fucking old it's getting.

Grandpa Eddie said...

I couldn't agree with you more, One Fly.

Unknown said...

Israel owns our ass and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Grandpa Eddie said...

I know Helen, but it's gotta change.