Sunday, January 29, 2006

BUSH'S CHRISTIAN CULT BLOOD LUST

Now, I'm not a catholic...nor am I a religious man...but I always admired Pope John Paul II. He was a humanitarian who cared greatly about the injustice in the world and the plight of the downtrodden. A very caring man who seemed to be able to see through the facades of many people and politicians.

From my sweet friend Tina at Fuzzy And Blue:

PopeJPII: Feared Bush in Christian Blood Cult

Whoa. This is just yet another reason to think of JPII as a kinder, gentler & less conservative man than current Pope Benny: Did Pope John Paul II fear that Bush and his fellow Talibornagains are members of a "Christian blood-lust cult"? I for one would wholeheartedly agree that BushCo and his Neo-Convict /Religious Frighters clearly prefer death over life... but when Pope JPII questions it?... that is major.


A big hat-tip to my liberal sister Tina for all her hard work for truth, justice, and the American way. Thanks Supermom!

No comments: