Saturday, October 18, 2008

DEBT, DEBT, AND...UH...OH YEH...MORE FUCKING DEBT

Can someone explain to me...and the rest of the civilized intelligent world...how it is that the so-called "tax an' spend liberals" are so bad for the country when the "less government conservatives" are the ones who always, ie Ronny Reagan, create a deep gaping hole of national debt?

From the Washington Post:

Spending Surge Pushing Deficit Toward $1 Trillion
(By Lori Montgomery and Dan Eggen, The Washington Post)

Yeh, let's just keep right on fucking over our kids, grandkids, greatgrandkids.......

And there are people I work with that haven't had a raise since Clinton was in office...of course we were not a trillion dollars in debt.

One trillion in digits: 1,000,000,000,000......that's alota zeros, folks.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hubby and I are livid that we pay OUR bills and get ZERO slack if we're late on a payment or don't have enough to make a full payment.
But if you're the Bush administration, you can just rack up as much debt as possible and pay not 1 single penny. That lovely "gift" will be left to my kids and their kids, and these bastards get to walk away from this debt WHILE giving enormous tax cuts to the wealthy who clearly have more than enough money to pay for crap.
Sickening. Utterly sickening.

I'm so happy to you came by to see me. LOOOONG time no see. And very happy to see that all is well with you and Mary.
Things with Hubby and I are A-okay, and working hard to turn Ohio blue... yet with so many willingly stupid mouthbreathers in my state, I do fear the outcome. BabyGirl is still our precious fiesty ball of fire & joy. She is a kindergartner now (and she is already reading!) and I don't think you were still blogging when I got pregnant in 2006-2007, but we now have a beautiful 18 month old curly headed, blonde haired/ blue eyed boy who is as ornery as he is gorgeous! I never pictured myself with a son, but aaawwwwww, how I love my Lil Man! And BabyGirl simply adores her baby bro and spoils him rotten even more than Hubby and I do.
Soooo happy to hear from ya again.

Grandpa Eddie said...

Hi Tina,
I am so happy for you that the little man is healthy...and of course a handful, which he should be 'cause he's a boy. It's wonderful that his big sis loves him so much...she won't want to kill him 'til she's a teenager, and I know 'cause mine were the same way.

Sorry to hear about your Hubby's Grandma, please give him my deepest sympathy.